Pay Your Tuition
Includes Orientation, Intermediate, Advanced
If any (not all, but any) of the following relates to you,
this class would be a great choice:
- People looking to better express themselves in their lives
- People interested in getting to know who they really are (self discovery)
- People interested in acting or “the industry”
- People that have never acted before
- Musicians looking to improve stage presence and communication skill
- Actors that haven’t acted in years
- Actors who feel “rusty” and would like to get in shape
- Actors that would like to act professionally
- Professional Actors looking to book more consistently
- Professional Actors looking for their first Series Regular or Feature Lead
- Professional Actors looking for their break out role
- Former Series Regulars looking for their next Series or major career break
- Current Series Regulars looking to work on their character or other roles
- Writers who would like to write on a higher level and improve their skills with actors
- Writers looking to test and revise content with actors
- Professional Writers looking to move to the next level and up their content skill
- Professional Writers looking to work on improving current professional content
- Directors who are at the beginning stage in their directing career
- Professional Directors looking to improve content and skill with actors
- Professional Directors looking to advance directing skill to the next level
- Producers who would like to improve at producing and are interested in acting
- Professional Producers who would like to advance their career
- Professional Producers who are interested in acting and improving production skills
- Rehearse at least 3 hours per minute of scene time.
Have a 5 minute scene? You’ll need at least 15 hours of rehearsal to fully realize this work.
Keep in mind your scene doesn’t need to go up the next class unless you are really ready. Rehearse it well, then put it up.
5 rehearsal days working 3 hours per day should do it.
All Levels class is for adult students age 18 and up.
In this class we work on:
(Everything in Orientation is also reviewed here and there is much more)
Self discovery, being truthful in the moment, Bold choices, Challenge yourself
Career coaching, Audition coaching
All tools a professional actor needs
*Short Films Production and Screening,
*Getting into SAG,
*Getting an Agent / Manager,
and much more!
Pay for your All-Levels Class at the Tuition Payment page.